I am very proud to announce that the first revised edition of The King of Casinos will be available for purchase July 4, 2014, six months after the initial release of the book. This new edition will have a few minor revisions, a few new facts, and a few new photos for you. Mostly, it will be as rid of those pesky typos as I can get it. One big addition to this book will be the new cover, which proudly features the international Book Awards emblem. I don't like to brag...oh, wait! In this case I do. lol!
|WINNER! International Book Awards|
RUNNER-UP! Beach Book Festival
The King of Casinos
This will be the version that ends up being submitted to reviewers, used for the e-book and audio book, and will likely be the last version you'll see unless I do a special collector's edition on it's anniversary.
- NEW! The Neon Museum, 770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas, 309 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
- Rick's Restorations, 1112 S. Commerce Street in Las Vegas
- Gambler's Book Club/Gambler's General Store, 800 S. Main St., Las Vegas
- Lost Vegas Antiques, 625 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- Searchlight Museum, 200 Michael Wendell Way, Searchlight, NV 89046
- Route 66 Mother Road Museum, 681 N 1st Ave, Barstow, CA 92311
- Our House at the Bagbey House, 134 4th Ave. North, Franklin, TN
- NEW! One Nevada Dollar eBay Store
- NEW! Robert McColum, Cal-Neva Chips, McColumfamily@juno.com
- NEW! C.T. Coins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMING SOON! The Mob Museum, Las Vegas
The research & collecting of photos and memorabilia from the El Rey Club never stops! Please contact me at 702-465-5604 or email me at email@example.com if you have stories or memorabilia to share.